THE FUZZY DUCK "WIN A WEDDING VENUE" PRIZE DRAW – PRIVACY NOTICE
The details of our processing of your personal data for the Prize Draw are as below:
• We collect and process your name and email address in order to register your entry in our Prize Draw.
• We are permitted to process your personal data on the basis that it is necessary for our performance of the contract you have agreed to enter with us (i.e. the Prize Draw T&Cs). If you do not provide your information to us, we will not be able to register your entry in our Prize Draw.
• If you are selected as the winner of the Prize Draw, we will contact you to notify you of this, ask you to confirm acceptance of the prize and verify your eligibility (e.g. confirm that you are over 18 years old) in line with our Prize Draw T&Cs. After completing this process, we require the location of your home address (city or country) because we are obliged to make the winner's name and location (city or county) available on our website (https://fuzzyduckarmscote.com/win) and/or to people requesting that information in accordance with the Prize Draw T&Cs and to comply with the requirements under the UK Code of Non-broadcast Advertising and Direct & Promotional Marketing (the "CAP Code"). As provided in the CAP Code, the winner can object to us publishing or making available the name or reduce the amount of information published or made available. In order to contact us on this, please email us on [email protected]. Please note that this does not affect our obligation to provide the relevant information and the winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority, the UK's regulator of advertising, if required to do so.
• If you are not selected as the winner of the Prize Draw, we will delete your personal data collected for the Prize Draw within the period of one month following the completion of delivery of the prize to the winner (or if there are any relevant complaints or issues relating to the Prize Draw and if later, promptly following the resolution of those complaints or issues). If you are the winner of the Prize Draw, we will retain your personal data until 6 months after the completion of delivery of the prize and any related publicity activities. After this date your personal data will be deleted.
• We use external providers that process your personal data for this Prize Draw as part of the services (such as hosting) which they offer to us. We take steps to ensure that our service providers process your data in accordance with the Data Protection Laws, only use it in accordance with our contract with them and keep it secure. If you would like more information about our processors, please contact us at [email protected].
• We do not transfer your personal data outside the UK and the European Economic Area.
• We strive to implement appropriate technical and organisational measures in order to protect your personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, accidental loss or alteration, unauthorised disclosure or access and any other unlawful forms of processing. We aim to ensure that the level of security and the measures adopted to protect your personal data are appropriate for the risks presented by the nature and use of your personal data. We follow recognised industry practices for protecting our IT environment and physical facilities.